Friday 15 March 2013

I'm back...

Well sorry for the long, long absence (erm ... over a year!!!) I've been quite productive over this time though and have a few items to sell if anyone would please like to take a look below if interested... First up... an Easter Dotty Lamb - this was such a fun knit. I've knitted it with Eco Cotton so it is lovely and soft (may not be suitable for very young babies/children) with black beaded safety eyes and pink embroidered mouth and cute characteristic ears. It's £7 plus p&p. Please contact me if you would like her. Next up... Three secondhand sewn by me cross stitch pictures featuring a lovely Springtime rabbit and two teddy pictures in wooden frames. Ideal for a baby's/child's room. £15 including p&p. and finally... A 100% organic washcloth/dishcloth in a creamy white colour wrapped in cellophane with Cath Kidston ribbon. £6 plus p&p. Thanks for looking :) be back soon with more projects to show you that I've been working on.

No comments: