Wednesday 20 May 2015

Enchanted Forests and other Forays

Hello there, Went to sleep for a few months there didn't I?! Not really, been very busy behind the scenes with moving house, my Etsy shop makings and creations and... in March I went to the annual NEC Sewing for Pleasure show which was brilliant :) I was very good and didn't buy too much. Bought some lovely bright vintage yellow Tilda fabric which is very hard to come by, some linen look sewing notions fabric and some lovely slate grey linen to make a lovely tunic which my mum kindly made up for me :). The keys in the photo are gorgeous, I think I'll incorporate them with some of the Milford mole makes.
I also bought a lovely little cosmetics bag kit to make which I'm really pleased with, especially love the lace zip :)
I received some Amazon vouchers recently to spend on a few bits. I couldn't resist this adult colouring book...gorgeous pics.. and also some lovely Lynette Anderson wooden buttons.
Finally, bought this month's issue of Country Living which has some lovely inspirational photos in and also these lovely paper pinwheels to make so me and daughter made a few and have put them on her windowsill :)

No comments: