Thursday 13 March 2014

Completed WIPs

This week we've all been busy making... DD helped me make a Lemon and Poppyseed Madeira cake from the GBBO book after school and today I've just finished making her a knitted Hatty elephant from Lets Knit mag.... I've left it in a basket for her to spot when she comes home....
Update on Woodland Winter cross stitch...
As you can see I've come along quite nicely with the tree trunk on the right hand side... Am really hoping to get this top right third panel completed before I go to sewing show on 23rd March... fingers crossed! Now I've completed the Milford Mouse I'm working on another project... just a sneaky peak photo but no details til later :)
Dinner tonight will be beef strips with pasta and tomatoes.. new recipe so see if it a winner with everyone... TTFN x.

No comments: